(Yicai Global) June 15 -- Lujiazui Financial City Warm Heart Annual Charity Rankings 2018 have been revealed in Shanghai. After the selection round, a total of 41 China and foreign companies won four categories of awards. As a supporting event of the 2018 Lujiazui Forum, this event organized by Lujiazui Financial City through charity awards showcased not only the influence of Shanghai Lujiazui in the financial and service sectors, but also its warm-hearted culture of social care.
The Financial City Warm Heart is a charity event Lujiazui Financial City has held now for two years in a row. Through multi-dimensional selection, it aims to enhance corporate social responsibility, forge a Shanghai brand with international influence and convey Shanghai's warm culture. The firms winning awards span such sectors as finance, commerce, and services, and have actively taken on social responsibilities in poverty alleviation, education and public welfare, and provide an impetus for regional sustainable development.
The Lujiazui Financial City Autism Children's Practice Base was officially unveiled at the event site. Love Coffee, known as 'Lonely Coffee Shop,' relocated from Puxi on the west bank of the Huangpu river to Pudong on its east side and reopened to provide skill training and social integration for all autistic patients and let them feel the warm of the city and no longer feel alone.
Lujiazui sits at the core area of Shanghai's construction of an international financial center. It has attracted more than 800 licensed financial institutions and accommodated the regional headquarters of more than 300 multinational companies. Lujiazui Financial City is becoming a public community with a rich industrial environment and a favorable business environment. It is compared to the City of London and intends to emanate its positive energy and humanistic care.
Precise Poverty Alleviation in Practice Awards
1. Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.
2. Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
3. Taiping Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
4. HNA Technology Group Co., Ltd.
5. Ping An International Financing Leasing Co., Ltd.
6. Cathay Pacific Fund Management Co., Ltd.
7. Renji Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
8. Nanyang Commercial Bank (China) Co., Ltd.
ATD Excellence in Practice Awards
1. China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX)
2. Standard Chartered Bank (China) Co., Ltd.
3. Shiseido (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
4. Bank of Communications Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
5. China Life Insurance Co., Ltd., Shanghai Branch
6. China Merchants Bank, Shanghai Branch
7. J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
8. Shanghai World Financial Center Co., Ltd.
9. Shanghai Dongchang Enterprise Group Co., Ltd.
10. Hang Seng Bank (China) Co., Ltd.
The Global CSR Awards
1. Charity Foundation of Shanghai Stock Exchange
2. Alipay (China) Network Technology Co., Ltd.
3. Ford Motor (China) Co., Ltd.
4. HSBC Bank (China) Co., Ltd.
5. Deloitte Foundation
6. Decathlon (Shanghai) Sporting Articles Co., Ltd.
7. Yakult (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
8. Shenergy Group Financial Co., Ltd.
9. Shanghai CFETS-NEX International Money Broking Co., Ltd.
10. Ping An Pratt & Whitney Management Co. Ltd.
11. Fubon Bank
Best Charitable Contribution Award
1 Ernst & Young Certified Public Accountants
2.Shanghai Foreign Service (Group) Co., Ltd
4. Weber Shandwick
5. Shanghai Hongxin Charity Foundation
6. China Construction Bank, Shanghai Branch
7. NYU Shanghai
8. Shanghai Guanfu Museum
9. Celanese Foundation
10. Hwabao WP Fund Management Co., Ltd
11. UOB Bank (China) Co., Ltd.
12. Societe Generale (China) Ltd.
Editor: Ben Armour